Coachella may have come and gone, but it was just the kick-start to a super hot and stylish music festival season. I’ve teamed up with the style team at ASOS to bring you a couple of outfit boards to inspire your style as you dance in the desert to your favorite bands. Lightweight dresses for enduring the heat, practical shoes, a cross-body purse or backpack, and sunnies are must have items.
- Lazy Oaf Black Cat T-Shirt Dress – $86.98
- Mishka Old School Snap Back Cap – $52.19
- American Apparel White Nylon Backpack – $55.66
- ALDO Bruder Watercolor Splash Print Hi Top Sneakers – $95.67
- AJ Morgan Aztec Print Sunglasses – $26.09
Music festivals usually last the entire weekend, so you’ll need to pack a few outfits. I’m loving this tribal inspired look – the mix of colors and patterns are too fun at these “anything goes” outdoor festivals.
- Eleven Paris Oversize Top In Aztec Print Top – $93.93
- ASOS Wide Brim Fedora Hat – $13.05
- ASOS Jewelled Triangle Doorknocker Earrings – $20.87
- ASOS Leather Fringe Across Body Bag – $43.49
- ASOS FIELD TRIP Canvas Two Part Gladiator Sandals – $27.83
Is the music festival trend your style? If so, how do you wear this look?