I had so much fun creating this winter themed outfit for Sunglass Hut! The entire “Snow Bunny In The City” look was inspired by their sophisticated Vogue tortoise framed gradient sunglasses. With a classic and modern design these Vogue sunglasses offer a sophisticated timeless look. They feature brown plastic frames and brown gradient lenses. For added detail, there is unique hinging near the temples and the Vogue signature sits on the arms. They’re perfect for protecting your eyes from the icy glare of the city streets.
For this look, I wanted to layer on the neutrals in shades brown with pops of sophisticated red. The outfit was built upon warm and cozy textures including a cable knit scarf, sweater dress, sheepskin gloves, and shearling lined boots. The winter-white belted trench and crystal snowflake earrings add in a touch of snow bunny glamor.
- Long Belted Trench Coat – Target.com $24.98
- Vogue Tortoise & Gradient Sunglasses – Sunglass Hut $89.95
- Chunky Chenille Muffler Scarf – Amazon.com $23.62
- Crystal Snowflake Earrings – JC Penney $14.00
- Red Satchel – Target $34.99
- Brown Suede and Faux Fur Boot Heels – 6pm.com $79.50
- Tan Long Sleeve PLeated Sweater Dress – Target $29.99
- Brown Cashmere-Blend Sheepskin Gloves – Last Call $45.50
- The Ultimate Matte Red Lipstick – Amazon.com $15.00
What do you all think of my snow bunny in the city look? Is this an outfit you would try?
This is a sponsored post. All opinions are 100% my own. For more info, please view my full disclosure policy.