Prada Baroque Round Sunglasses Look For Less

Steal the Real – Prada Baroque Round Sunglasses

Thank you so much to our reader Jenna G. for this amazing designer look for less find. She sent me one email requesting an affordable version of these Prada Baroque Round Sunglasses and before I could check my email, she sent me another message with the look for less she’d found lol.

The super fun scroll arm sunglasses by Prada retail at ASOS.com for $384.96! The steal may be found at Amazon.com for only $9.95. What do you all think of this designer look for less? Is this baroque scroll arm style of sunglasses something you would try?

1. Jenna D says:

Hey,
    I wanted to let you know that I got them in the mail yesterday and they are pretty good quality. I have already received three compliments.
    Jenna D

2. Jasmine says:

Thank you so much for this!!!!!! I’ve been looking at those Prada sunglasses for so long and I can’t wait to buy the amazon ones. Thank you!!!!!!

3. Britney says:

I think they look pretty much dead on and would definitely prefer the $9.95 pair.

Britney

4. Eyde says:

Thank you for this steal!! Just bought both Pairs!!

5. Sophia says:

OMG! Thanks so much i have been looking for a pair like this FOREVER! There was no way I could spend $300 on a pair of sunglasses! Thanks so much!

6. Kayla says:

Thank you so much for this steal!! I LOVE these sunglasses, but like Sophia, couldn’t spend $300 on a pair. :) Maybe I’ll save up and get the real ones, but for now the cheapies will work for me!! THANKS AGAIN!

7. Nicole says:

Thanx so much for the tip. I got them for under $10!!! Someone at work had them on and I was like OMG got to have them. Thanx Again