Ashley Tisdale Red Skinny Jeans Print Jacket

Ashley Tisdale’s Red Skinny Jeans & Print Jackets

I have a little much needed help over here at The Looks For Less. Please welcome Jenna, our latest looks for less editor. What do you all think of her first celebrity look for less outfit post? The rest is all Jenna! Welcome Jenna and thanks so much for your help!

Ashley Tisdale travels in style, wearing red leggings and black booties. I love how the simplicity of the outfit is contrasted by the detail in her black and white patterned jacket.

What do you all think of this look for less? Would you travel in this outfit??

1. Love the look, great job Jenna!
    xoxo
    Lia

2. Joelle says:

I sure would travel in that outfit. Great job nailing down this look!

3. Patti LeBlanc says:

Great job! Welcome Jenna!

4. Jenna says:

Thank you all so much! I’m so excited and glad you all love it!

5. Shannon says:

I am buying that jacket! The outfit looks great…and comfy too.

6. Edmea says:

In Brazil right now. Will buy a similar purse and jacket here.
    Congratulations and Best of Luck!

7. jewls says:

The ensemble is perfect!!

Have a fab version of those booties: http://www.chineselaundry.com/shopallbrands/booties/look-out-sequins

8. caroline says: