Anthropologie Starfish Cuff Gold Silver Look For Less

Anthropologie’s Starfish Cuff is such a whimsical and fun piece of statement jewelry which can brighten up any outfit or mood. What I love most about this cuff is that it’s so bold, but so delicate at the same time and it’s also so different from anything I’ve seen before. It would unquestionably add a strong point of visual interest to any look and can be easily worn from season to season. A piece like this is strong enough to stand on its own but it can also intermingle with other accessories for a playful feel. It can be paired with something simple and monochromatic or an ensemble that’s colorful or patterned.

The Anthropologie cuff retails for $198. Jennifer and I found a few steals! The first is the Starfish Cuff from Bauble Bar, which retails for $34. It’s available in a silver/gunmetal color. The other starfish cuff steals are from Mimi’s The Look for Less Boutique in gold which retails for $25 and Shop Suey Boutique in gold or silver with a price tag of $16. I actually prefer the look of the steals over the real and love having a choice between silver and gold.

What do you think of this starfish cuff? Would you try this look for less? If so, do you prefer the silver or the gold?

1. I featured 3 “looks for less versions” this week too! $16 at Shop Suey!

• hey megan, thanks so much for the info. i just updated the post to include the Shop Suey as well. isn’t vanessa so amazing at finding these looks for less. im so happy to have her on board and thanks so much for the comment :)

2. Love it! This little cuff is making its way around the blogs!

3. Michelle says:

I love Bauble Bar. I have so many cuffs from them. They’ve been my go to jewelry source this summer. That cuff…will be on my list tomorrow when they do their $10 buried bauble Friday.

4. Marie says:

I have it!

I bought the one from bauble bar and received it super quick! Love it! I wear on my left arm though because the one leg is restricting on my hand, but I adjusted it a little bit and was not horrible. I am hoping they come back with the scorpion one!

5. love it! i run the social media for baublebar and can attest to its fabulousness. i’m actually wearing it today!!! such a fun piece.

6. Jenna D says:

Hey. So tell me about this Bauble Ber? Also, did anyone notive that the http://baublebar.com/index.php/function-shop-all-1/bracelets/mermaid-cuff.html looks just black swan bracelet from Jewelmint.

• Jenna D says:

I meant to say what is $10 buried bauble Friday, but I figured it out. Thanks for letting me know about this site.

• wow, that cuff does look similar to the jewelmint black swan cuff and i think i like the bauble bar one better. hmmmmmm my black swan is on the way lol. dangit!

7. Trina says:

That is fabulous! Love the gold version over the silver for sure. PS I need to know about these $10 buried bauble deals….

8. spirit_kim says:

Love it, thanks.

1. [...] Steal the Real – Anthropologie Starfish Cuff via The Looks for Less [...]