Heidi Klum Jumper Jumpsuit Yellow Sunglasses Look For Less

Heidi Klum shows us how to transition a spring/summer jumper into fall by adding a blazer, loafers, and a leopard crossbody bag. The yellow sunglasses add a pop of color and fun to a mostly neutral outfit.

What do you all think of Heidi Klum’s style? Is this a look for less you would try?

1. Erin D. says:

I ACTUALLY like the look for less better!!! Good Job Jennifer!!

2. Marie says:

I agree! The look for less outfit is way fab and cute! I really do not like Heidi’s outfit. Her jumper is a bit blah color wise and it looks like a weird potato sack on her. The glasses are weird and just the whole ensemble is not flattering or chic. However the looks for less is cute and stylish. :)

3. Trina says:

Oh I agree with Erin and Marie, Heidi’s jumpsuit is so not flattering. The one you found is so much better!

4. Lily says:

I like the affordable option a lot more that Heidi’s

5. Kimberly says:

Definitely like your look better, the fit is more flattering. I don’t know if I’d wear a jumpsuit, but this is something I’d try!!

6. Heather says:

That outfit heidi is wearing is hideous. The look 4 less far better.

7. Britney says:

I agree with everyone. Heidi’s outfit is not flattering at all! The Look for Less is so much better