LC by Lauren Conrad for Kohl's Fall 2011

LC by Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s

When a celebrity comes out with a fashion line, I expect it to look like something they would wear. You’d think this would be an obvious expectation, but I think a lot of celebs get a paycheck for adding their name to something they’ve never seen while they’re out wearing designer labels.

Three celebrity lines that have impressed me the most are Jessica Simpson apparel and footwear, Fergie footwear, and LC by Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s. Lauren’s first collection for Kohl’s was small and didn’t interest me much, but over the past couple of years, I’ve become a big fan of the line, as evidenced by the growing number of pieces in my closet (check out my latest finds here and here).

LC knows fashion and her California cool style is reflected in every piece of her Fall 2011 collection. Check out the slideshow and let me know what you think of her latest line of apparel, accessories, and footwear.

View as Slideshow

Images courtesy of Kohl’s

1. Claudia says:

Very cute. I like some of her current stuff and there are definitely a few items here that I will get – I love the third and fifth look, the animal print shoes and the pretty jewelry.

2. Poala says:

Everything look so good. I will definately need to check this collection out!

3. Ally says:

I wasn’t a fan of her past pieces but theres a couple of these that I am absolutely loving! I love the animal print shoes and flowy shirts!

4. Ale says:

Personally, I’ve always liked her fashion sense and style. I agree with you in terms of her first Kohl’s collection, nothing to write home about. But this one is very eclectic and feminine, yet effortless. I love it!!!

5. I’m loving it! The pleated skirt and the dress with the pleats stands out the most! (Think I’m just loving pleats!) I also love that first blouse with the floral print – so pretty! :)

6. Mandy says:

I LOVE her stuff. I get a couple of things every collection! I am loving the color blocked dress and the nude long sleeved top with sequins(?).

7. Trina says:

Now THIS is a collection I like. Forget Missoni for Target :) I have a blazer from her last collection and love it. Almost wore it today actually but changed my mind at the last minute.

8. Kaitlyn says:

I don’t think I could say how much I love her line! I love every single item! I’m especially a big fan of the boots that look just like the Minnetonka boots!

1. [...] via The Look for Less [...]