JewelMint July Pieces Showroom

The pieces above cannot be confirmed or denied until we actually see them in our July showcase in just a few short hours. The JewelMint Facebook fans did a bit of digging and found pages for each of the above pieces, so we can only assume (hope) that they will be included as part of the July showroom. Only time will tell!

I am most excited about the For Keeps Bracelet. Fingers crossed that it will be available for July and not sell out before I wake up tomorrow. The showroom debuts at 12am PST – a little too late for this JewelMint fan on the east coast – so I hope you all will save some jewels for me.

♥♥♥ Update – if there is a current Groupon available for JewelMint (they offer a new one almost daily for new members), then I’ll list it in my right sidebar under the JewelMint banner.

1. Brit says:

OMG! I love the bracelet too!! Yay!

2. cadrommy says:

The For Keeps Bracelet is my favorite!

3. Erin D. says:

I just got the For Keeps Bracelet and the Pin Up Necklace!!!!
    LOVE IT!!
    This is my 1st purchase from Jewel Mint!

4. Emily says:

I get so excited every month for the new selections. I just bought the scarab ring…it’s totally fab! It’s a bit odd/quirky, which I like. I’ll let you know how I like it.

5. Tracie says:

I had several pieces of those in my showroom this month. I like to take my time and decide so I skip the month until I’ve made up my mind. Great pieces though!

6. Sonia says:

I just bought the groupon! So excited to use it on the 7th! Thanks for the heads up since I don’t live in San Angelo :)

7. Krysta says:

I purchased Supernova earrings! So excited about those they look so delicate and would go with anything. Right now I am trying to decide between For Keeps and Cavalier Necklace. Ahhh Decisions. Decisions!!!!

8. Aaria says: