Alessandra Ambrosio Striped Boatneck Top - The Look For Less

I’m loving the nautical trend right now, but like all other trends, I like to try them in small doses. Alessandra Ambrosio’s striped boatneck top is the perfect way to “try the trend” – the navy and white stripes are a touch of nautical without fully committing yourself to a red, white, and blue outfit meant only for your next yacht party. I loved the Taylor Swift nautical look we posted recently, but this one is definitely more my style. It’s perfect for spring!

What do you think of Alessandra’s style? Is this a look for less you would try?

1. Kristin says:

I’ head over heels for that top!

2. Cakers says:

I love it!!! It’s simple it’s classic it’s oh so chic :)

• theLooksForLess says:

me too! i wish there was an ll bean near me so i could try it on. i may have to go for it online tho cuz it’s that fab! :)

3. ASD says:

Love the shoes!! Can a girl ever have enough wedges??! *sigh*

4. That ivory foldover bag is gorgeous! The entire ensemble is really well done. I may need to recreate this outfit (the less version) ASAP!

5. Rachel says:

WHERE ARE HER SHOES FROM?! I need them, they are so cute… can’t find them anywhere :(

• theLooksForLess says:

i wish i knew! searched everywhere. found some sites saying they were a particular pair/brand, but they definitely weren’t. if i find out, ill let ya know :)

6. Samantha says:

UGH! I would kill for that figure! I love her as a Vicki’s model, because she’s so down to earth, even here with her skinny jeans, wedges, striped sweater, and wayfarer-inspired sunglasses! I’m stealing her style for sure