I love it when I make new buds! Somhrita left a comment a couple of weeks ago about that amazing Nine West sale, and it didn’t take long before we were going back and forth on Twitter exchanging fashion ideas and recipes (my two loves). Somrhita picked up those kick ass over-the-knee boots at the sale and requested that I do an outfit post on how to wear them. I immediately thought of Rachel Zoe, queen of the over-the-knee boot, and figured I’d do a celebrity look for less.
When Rachel is not wearing a gorgeous designer dress, she has a formula that she sticks to that I love – she often pairs a long tunic with a cropped jacket, jeans (bell bottoms with heels and skinny jeans with tall boots), and both wrists covered in cuffs. I love her gorgeous Chanel tweed jacket in this outfit! Amazing!
So what do you all think of Rachel Zoe’s style? Would you wear this look for less?
- Ivory & Black Contrast Trim Tweed Jacket – YesStyle.com $38.00
- Black A-Line Tank Top Tunic – Athleta.com $44.00
- Lapis Skinny Jeans – Charlotte Russe $29.99 (I have these and wear them everyday!)
- Goldtone Geometric Circles Necklace – Overstock.com $18.99
- Black Patent Alligator Skin Clutch – Forever 21 $14.80
- Leather Cuff with Gold Plates – Lori’s Shoes $22.00
- Black Suede Over-The-Knee Boots – NineWest.com $64.50