Brittany Snow Cover Girl Anniversary - The Look For Less

Brittany Snow is looking so gorgeous and so fun at the CoverGirl 50th anniversary party! I love it when a celebrity is wearing a dress that doesn’t have a ginormous price tag on it! We found her exact dress for under $100! The dress is such a standout piece that doesn’t need to be dressed up by much more than a fun manicure and some beautiful peep toe pumps!

So what do you think of Brittany’s style? Would you wear this look for less?

1. nluvwshoes says:

That dress is just about DEAD on!!!! Great Find! I love it xoxo

• theLooksForLess says:

i think it’s the same dress! isn’t that price amazing! and the dress is so beautiful! so happy you love it! thanks for the comment!

2. Kayley says:

I love this dress! Still a bit out of the price range for me though. :( But definitely a great find!

3. somhrita says:

wow! you are so good at researching this stuff!

4. Ana says:

OMG! MUST. HAVE. Haha when I saw the photo I was like ‘wow that is a great dupe!’ before reading it’s the same exact dress :D

5. Ana says:

I ordered it ^_^ Hope the size 6 fits me. It should according to their size chart. I’m usually a 4 but I am a definite 6 in H&M dresses… and I think H&M is a UK company like ASOS so I’m thinking their idea of US sizes must be the same. Can’t wait, I have the perfect strappy grey heels to go with it (lol this site is so bad for me!!)

• theLooksForLess says:

no way that’s awesome! i love hearing feedback. im never quite sure if my readers pick up anything they see on my site, so i was so happy to get your comment. i hope you’ll comment back and let me know what you think of they dress :) it is beautiful!

6. Ana says:

Aaah I got it and it’s lovely but WAY WAY TOO BIG! The neckline droops below my bust completely! Their sizing chart for US sizes is totally off! Fellow American ladies, I suggest just getting your regular size rather than getting a few sizes larger as their US size chart suggested to me. This dress is definitely at least 2 sizes too big. Oh well, at least they have a pre-paid return shipping label and a seemingly good return policy. Will probably have to exchange for a different dress because the smaller sizes for this one are out of stock. Too bad :-/

• theLooksForLess says:

that’s too bad about the size! i hate that it didn’t fit. i was hoping to see that kick ass dress on you ;) great to know about their sizes and their return policy. i had wondered if they had easy returns because i believe they are a UK company? thanks so much for the comment!

• Hannah says:

Ana, thank you so much for reporting back about your experience–it’s so informative! I now know what to expect if I ever order from H&M online. Thank you! =)