Lauren Conrad Blue Button Down & Blue Pumps Look For Less

My favorite category on this blog is definitely Reader Looks For Less because it gives me a chance to get to know you all better. I especially love it when a reader takes a pic of a celebrity and recreates their look for a whole lot less because, after all, that’s what this blog is all about :)

I LOVE this Lauren Conrad look for less by Ty from Words & Wardrobes. She shows that you can throw together some basic pieces to create an outfit that is simple, yet interesting and fun. Can you believe that this was her “I’m too tired to put anything else together on a Friday” look? Wow, I can only imagine how amazing she looks on a Saturday night!

If Ty looks familiar, it’s because she sent in a reader look for less last year that was equally as fun as this Lauren Conrad outfit. Make sure you check out her blog for more creative outfit posts!

1. Emily says:

This looks great. Celebrity style that is easy to recreate is the best!

• theLooksForLess says:

don’t you love that? i love it when you can take simple pieces and wear it in a way that gets attention! love it! thanks so much for your comment!

2. Eboni Ife' says:

Yes, yes, yes!!! This is a fab look, and I love Ty! She is such a sweetheart and she’s got GREAT style!

• theLooksForLess says:

i love her too. her blog is amazing – so many fun and creative outfit posts, and she’s so beautiful!

3. nluvwshoes says:

Love the look I may have to try that out =) xoxo

4. Fabulous, she looks just as good as Lauren Conrad does! The shoes add such a fun pop of color.

• theLooksForLess says:

i agree. ty definitely inspired me to try this look myself. love love love the shoes!

5. Kristen says:

LOVE this, looks so effortless and so beautiful

6. Sunny says:

Fabulous! Honestly, I think she looks better than the celeb.

• theLooksForLess says:

i totally agree. i still want to try this look for myself :) thanks so much for your comment :)

7. Jamie says:

definitely will have to steal this look. love it!

8. Star says:

Wauuuw! Looks absolutely great.