Katherine Heigl - Get The Celebrity Look For Less

I usually have to search hi-and-low when putting together a look for less. Most of the outfit pieces come from a variety of stores to get a good match and at a great price. Can you believe that this entire Katherine Hiegl look came from K-mart? They actually put this look together and requested that I share it with my readers. I haven’t associated K-mart with hip and trendy in a long time, but they definitely pulled it off with this look. You have to check out the prices – they are unreal!

1. Christy Stapleman says:

Love this look for less!

• theLooksForLess says:

i love it too! so wearable and looks comfy too. thanks for the comment, christy. always good to hear from you :)

2. Alyson says:

That cardigan is great; love the boots, too! Way to go Kmart. I’m seriously impressed (and slightly surprised).

• theLooksForLess says:

i agree, love love love the cardigan and boots. i just paid about $20 more for very similar boots, dangit lol. thanks for your comment!

3. Erika B says:

K-Mart has actually been my secret one-of-my-favorite places to shop in the last couple of years!! They have some really trendy clothes for SO cheap.

• theLooksForLess says:

guess they are making a comeback, haha. i haven’t considered them since the 80s, hahah love this look! thanks for the comment!

4. Erin says:

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So Cheap!!!!!

5. Laken says:

I actually bought these boots a few weeks ago, they were on sale for $19.99 and I am in love with them! You can’t go wrong for the price and they are surprisingly very comfortable (the cuff even flips up for an alternative look). I may have to make a trip back to find this cardigan! I am also really liking WalMart’s No Boundaries Jeggings… Super chic and super cheap!

6. Irsa says:

i love that little kid’s outfit! XD >.. I love the boots, and the white trunk.. :P