This reader look for less put a massive smile on my face!!!! You all are making my site look so high-fashion, and pulling it off at a price tag of under $50 for each piece! Meet Megan – the fashion blogger behind The Frugalista Diaries. She’s sooo beautiful!!!

About her look, Megan wrote, “I would describe my style as edgy, feminine with high fashion and bohemian splashes. I love mixes pieces that wouldn’t normally go together like this uber girly ruffled dress and the olive utility jacket. I paired the dress and jacket with a vintage nude belt ( mom?) and leopard print peep toes. Along with a colorful bag and gold and wood accents. What do you think?”

1. Taylor B. says:

I love this whole outfit. Especially the dress and bag!

2. Tina says:

I can’t believe that jacket is $13!

3. Robin says:

I’m so jealous of her right now.

4. Eboni Ife' says:

Megan knows I LOVE HER!!! she is so stylish and always has great budget friendly finds on her blog…she also knows how obsessed I am with her jacket!!! GO MEGAN!!!!

5. LIz says:

WOW! What an adorable outfit! I am in love with that dress! And, for only $5 it makes me love it even more!

6. Angela says:

I love this look! It’s amazing what someone can pull off, even on a budget.

7. Asher says:

That is awesome. You go girL.

1. [...] Megan, of The Frugalista Diaries, proves that styling a baby bump can be done with more than just oversized tops and maternity jeans. I’ve been following her blog for a while now and Megan has not lost her sense of style at all with her pregnancy outfit posts. In fact, I feel like they are better and they are always oh so budget friendly. Case in point, check out her recent Little Black Dress post – AMAZING! You can also check out her previous reader look for less here! [...]