Sarah Jessica Parker - Get The Celebrity Look For Less

This look for less is a reader request from my twitter bud @memesw. She tweeted, “@TheLooksForLess can you find the SJP/CarrieBradshaw white Halston look and do ‘the look for less’?” We’d love to! We found Sarah Jessica Parker on the set of “Sex In The City 2″ on the Upper East Side of NYC. This is 1st day of filming and Carrie Bradshaw is looking so hot in a pair of glittering Christian Louboutin Pigalle heels, a white Halston heritage dress, and a gold Chanel clutch.

1. Gina says:

I love the look, I do. But I think, being that’s it’s pretty friggin cold outside, this look is about 3 months too late (I live in San Diego, and still wouldn’t wear this right now).

• jennyJenn says:

thanks for your input, but we had to fulfill a reader request :) luckily, still toasty here in florida. i was worried about the white, too, but rules are meant to be broken, especially white after labor day. thanks again for your comment :)

2. Dina's Days says:

I just stumbled across this site, and I love it!

3. mom2jazz says:

I absolutely LOVE this outfit…and if anyone has a problem with me wearing white after labor day…I dont care. :-) Thanks for the looks!

4. memes says:

I keep forgetting to comment and THANK YOU for doing this!I was so close to paying 3x as much for similar shoes!! I am in San Diego too and I wore something similar today-dress was black! It’s not too cold yet in the daytime :)

• theLooksForLess says:

heeey, so good to hear from you and so happy you like it :) thanks again for the request :)